This morning Chloe pointed to my sock, and said "Hoyo! Hoyo", "Hole". I had a hole in my sock. I was surprised that I didn't know this word after taking 8 years of Spanish classes. I actually had to Google it! It actually sounds like she is saying "Noyo" but I think she means "Hoyo." Sean says soon we're going to have to start posting in Spanish! Thanks, Dora, you're making our little girl bilingual and we love it.
Latest Chloe sayings:
This morning, Chloe told me that she had to pick up after me because I had made a mess and didn't pick it up. So she did it.
"Mommy, you're gonna be a baseball player when you grow up". And when asked what she wants to be when she grows up? "A Soccer player."
Latest with Liam... he is regularly using "Mama". :) This morning he woke up calling for me, and he was on his hands and knees in his crib. He is pulling up to a standing position on everything lately. The walker, the coffee table, Mom, Dad, Chloe etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment