We just got back today after spending a wonderful week down South. We had a great time with family and friends over the past 10 days. We had beautiful weather for most of the week, in the mid 70's, which was much needed after this long Boston winter. We were so happy not to see any snow on the ground when we landed in Boston today, YES!
Great pics! I looked at all of them on snapfish. I talked to Mara and she said you all had a blast! Chloe is getting so big and she must be talking up a storm. Mara said she looks like Cathy! Miss you!
1 comment:
Great pics! I looked at all of them on snapfish. I talked to Mara and she said you all had a blast! Chloe is getting so big and she must be talking up a storm. Mara said she looks like Cathy! Miss you!
Post a Comment