Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sitting

Chloe has learned to sit on everything; her toys, the floor, boxes, cans, laundy baskets..etc. And she has started sitting on the dog's head which is very amusing.

Yesterday and today we caught Chloe sitting on Junebug while singing a song, and Junebug didn't seem to mind at all. Usually Chloe sits on her head but today she was sitting on her back while June was resting. By the time I got my camera Chloe had moved but I managed to get a shot of her trying to sit on the dog's head again.



Here are a few of my favorites over the past couple of weeks.

Sitting on the laundry basket...


Talking to Grammie and Grandad via webcam...


Mad hair featuring "Ketchup" Hair Gel...


Emptied out a bottle of Imitiation Vanilla...

2 comments:

nmcclymer said...

Emma loves to sit on Boxes..
Our Christmas photos at the Picture People were great because they had a box prop that Emma liked! Cute shots of Chloe sitting on Junebug !

Julie said...

Thanks. It's funny to catch Chloe sitting on the dog. I love the pictures of the girls at Picture People with Santa! I've got to get my Holiday photos done too. Love that place.